Join Our Newsletter List
Join our list to get stories from the front lines, industry updates, client features, and tips for your organization. We try to keep it short and light and even (gasp!) make safety fun!
Safety Consulting Services
Do you need a trusted source to guide your organization through building your revising your safety program? Or maybe you just need a tweak, or advice in how to get green-flagged on Avetta, or help in writing an HSE plan?
We have done it all and have worked with a variety of clients. We love working with small businesses and understand their needs.
We know that you know your business better than anyone, and would never tell you how to keep your workers safe - you and workers know that better than anyone.
What we can do however, is combine the knowledge and experience that comes from your organization, with required legislation or industry standards to make the ideal safety management program, designed just for you.
- Development of new safety documentation management system
- Review and update of safety management systems to ensure compliance
- Implementation and roll-out of health and safety management systems
- General maintenance and consulting (reminders and review of inspections, etc., statistics, insurance, WCB, etc.)
- Incident investigations, including corrective action follow up
- Audit preparation and assistance
- Contractor management – set-up, update, maintenance, training, etc.
- Avetta (formerly PICS), ISNetworld, ComplyWorks, etc.
- Client specific safety pre-qualifications
- Project-specific or site-specific safety plans
- Managing training records, finding training resources
- Development of toolbox talks and monthly safety meetings topics and schedules
- Development and delivery of company specific training, such as
- Drug and Alcohol
Mark van Bommel, Owner, Vibe.FX
Operating a small business and all the challenges that come with the territory I know the value in surrounding myself with a team of professionals who can be counted on to deliver. Deidra does just that every time, and that allows me to focus on my business and area of expertise.
Blair Grant, General Manager, Octo Mechanical
Very professional group who care about your employees and our business. It didn't take long to see our concerns were their concerns and all timelines were met or exceeded. Had a regimented safety program in place for our company, employees and clients that met our and the workplace expectations. We feel all our needs are met or exceeded by working with Boreal Services. We would recommend Boreal Services to anyone in the industry who wish to grow or complement their business with regards to safety expectations.
Doris Smallwood, Santech Vibrations Ltd.
When Santech Vibration Ltd. was looking for a Safety Consultant, Boreal Safety Consulting was highly recommended. In a very short period of time, Deidra helped develop Santech’s Safety Program, obtain SECOR certification, and overcome ISNetworld issues. And continues to provide prompt assistance as issues arise.